We are recruiting – Environmental & Sustainability Consultant
We are happy to say, Teamwork IMS is continuing to grow, and we are recruiting for an Environmental & Sustainability Consultant! Please see an outline of the role below:
Environmental & Sustainability Consultant
Teamwork IMS are looking for an experienced Environmental & Sustainability Consultant to join our team. We have been successfully delivering certification and compliance solutions including environmental services since 2007 and have expanded our portfolio to support our clients with their sustainability business objectives.
The role will support our clients to identify the strategies and actions needed to minimise their environmental impact and implement sustainable business practices including reducing energy and carbon emissions.
As a Teamwork IMS Environmental & Sustainability Consultant, you will be working with clients across a very wide range of business sectors. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in environmental sustainability with a passion for using their experience and skills to provide expert advice using sustainability best practice.
You will be part of a group of similarly high calibre people who are keen to share their knowledge and support each other.
Our entire consultancy team are home based and travel to client sites where required.
About the role:
The core function of this role is focused on client delivery of our environmental & sustainability offerings and capabilities. These will vary from client to client, but will typically include the following:
- Delivering on client engagements, managing client expectations concerning project deliverables and deadlines, and leading change efforts effectively
- Advising clients on reducing their environmental impacts, roadmaps to carbon neutrality and future Net Zero with best practice sustainable strategies
- Analysing energy consumption and carbon emission data to provide energy efficiency, carbon reduction and cost saving recommendations
- Conducting site energy audits to support clients to maximise energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
- Completing carbon footprinting and associated carbon reduction management plans
- Supporting clients with regulatory compliance by producing reports for Energy Savings Opportunities Scheme (ESOS), Streamlined Energy Carbon Reporting (SECR) and other environmental and carbon disclosure requirements
- Auditing and supporting clients with implementing environmental and energy ISO standards – ISO 14001, ISO 50001.
About your experience:
Your experience will cover a minimum of 2 years in a sustainability / environmental / energy auditing and/or consulting role and will include:
- Developing and implementing energy and carbon emissions reports and associated energy efficiency initiatives and carbon reduction plans – ESOS, SECR & PPN06/21
- Energy and carbon reporting methodologies and programmes – e.g: GHG Protocol Corporate Standard, ISO 14064, CDP
- Energy auditing – e.g: ISO 50002, BS EN 16247, Carbon Trust Standard, Certified Emissions Measurement and Reduction Scheme (CEMARS)
- Implementing environmental and energy ISO standards – ISO 14001, ISO 50001
- In depth understanding of energy management in buildings e.g. BEMS/BMS, HVAC, Lighting
- Extensive use of carbon reporting tools, data management platforms and data analytics software
- Involvement in client facing environment.
About your attributes:
- Passionate about sustainability
- Highly personable and able to develop strong working relationships with clients
- Confidence to lead client engagements independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent verbal and written English for clear and coherent communication of sustainability concepts, whether basic or complex
- Committed to producing quality outputs down to the finest details including excellent report writing and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills including effective time and budget management
- Self-motivated in planning and delivering projects with minimal supervision
- Strong MS Office skills, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Membership of an energy related body e.g., CiBSE, Energy Institute, IEMA
- Willing to gain BPSS clearance
- Willing and able to travel (within the UK and overseas) when required.
Other desirable skills:
- ESOS Lead Assessor or will to work towards a qualification
- Environmental science, sustainability, engineering, or a related field qualified or equivalent
- Low carbon consultant.
If you would like to apply for this role, please do so via our advertisement on Indeed. Environmental & Sustainability Consultant – Remote – Indeed.com
….. and we look forward to meeting you!
(Professional recruiters please note that we are seeking only personal applications.)
Find out more about our environmental sustainability services.