ISO 22301 Certification
Are you being required to have ISO 22301 Certification? Would you like assurance that your organisation has effective business continuity controls in place? If so, Teamwork IMS ISO 22301 consultants can help.
INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS - ISO 22301
About ISO 22301
The ISO 22301 Standard is globally recognised to help organisations understand and manage the threats to their business. ISO 22301 can be applied to companies of all sizes in the private sector, but also to universities, charities, and public sector organisations. Achieving UKAS-accredited certification to ISO 22301 provides independent assurance to your existing and potential customers and other interested parties that you have appropriate operational controls and measures in place for managing your organisation’s response in relation to disruptive incidents. It can also give you that vital edge over your competitors.
OUR CONSULTANTS CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE ISO 22301 CERTIFICATION
Teamwork consultants will review your organisation’s current business continuity processes against the requirements of the ISO 22301 Standard, and work with you to develop a plan and implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) to achieve compliance with ISO 22301. If required, our ISO 22301 consultants will then assist you to ultimately achieve UKAS-accredited ISO 22301 certification.
COMBINING ISO 22301 WITH OTHER ISO STANDARDS
Are you considering achieving combined certifications for ISO 22301 alongside other Standards such as ISO 27001 Information Security or ISO 20000 Service Management for example? Do you already have certification to other ISO Standards and want to integrate ISO 22301 requirements with them? Teamwork IMS consultants specialise in this combined approach, that is, implementing Integrated Management Systems.
For organisations who need to achieve two or more ISO standards, there are significant advantages in implementing these standards in parallel rather than taking a phased approach, in particular the internal and external incremental costs can be significantly reduced. There are also significant resource economies to be achieved with projects addressing multiple ISO standards e.g. one gap analysis, one implementation programme, less potential for duplication and more effective integration of your management systems. Maintenance of an integrated management system is also more efficient in terms of audits, management review, documentation, and continued assessment.
ISO 22301 CERTIFICATION - Keeping your business going
Understanding and reducing the impact of business disruption can make or break your organisation. Your ability to recover, resume operations, and eventually return to normal is not only comforting for customers but vital to the survival of your business. Teamwork can help you develop and implement a business continuity plan that will deliver a quick and smooth restoration of your operations in the event of any adverse incident. We can also help you achieve compliance with the ISO 22301 standard, which takes this one stage further providing a fully certified management system for business continuity.
BENEFITS OF UKAS-ACCREDITED ISO 22301 CERTIFICATION
• Fulfils the core requirements of many Public and Private sector customers and other interested parties
• Independently verifies that your organisational risks are properly identified, assessed and managed
• Gives confidence to key stakeholders that business decisions and investments are based on the evaluation of risk and minimising the impact of dealing effectively with disruptive incidents
• Enables your organisation to proactively identify and plan for the resources required to support its business continuity strategy (e.g. people, information and data, buildings, work environment and associated utilities, facilities, equipment and consumables, ICT systems, transportation, finance, and partners and suppliers)
• Makes visible to all of your stakeholders the good governance controls and best practice processes implemented within your organisation.
• Enables your organisation to have confidence in its ability to fulfil contractual obligations and communicate effectively in the event of one or more disruptive incidents
• Provides a solid foundation for further development of management systems to embrace other industry standards that are likely to become important in the future.
THE ISO 22301 CERTIFICATION PROCESS AND MAINTAINING CERTIFICATION
To find out more about our ISO 22301 certification process, please click here
If you already have ISO 22301 certification, please click here to find out more about how we can help you maintain and improve your existing management system.
OTHER BUSINESS CONTINUITY SERVICES
Not looking to achieve ISO 22301 Certification? In addition to our ISO 22301 Consultancy services, Teamwork can help your organisation to develop and implement a business continuity plan that will deliver a quick and smooth restoration of your operations in the event of any adverse incident. Our Business Continuity Consultancy services include:
- Facilitation of a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) which drives the development of appropriate recovery and response plans
- Conducting Business Continuity Risk Assessments
- Developing Response and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Response and Disaster Recovery Plan Testing
- Business Continuity Plan Maintenance
- Developing Business Continuity Framework and Documentations (aligned to ISO 22301)
OUR ISO 22301 Consultants
Since 2007, Teamwork has been instilling absolute quality into the delivery processes of a huge range of organisations, from SMEs to large corporates. Our team of quality professionals including CISSP, PCI Security Standards Council QSA, MBCI, GDPR, IEMA, ESOS and CMIOSH qualified consultants) have developed and led UKAS accredited ISO and other standards-based service improvement programmes for private and public-sector organisations across the UK, EMEA, US and beyond, from 5 to over 20,000 people businesses.
Our knowledge and experience across a broad base of management and technical Standards makes us uniquely equipped to help organisations to develop a business continuity management system and integrate with existing management systems to achieve all the associated economies and efficiencies in the system design, implementation and maintenance.
This experience, and the huge success of both the project delivery and maintenance phases of our standards-based practices, has been firmly based on two key principles: the ability of Teamwork consultants to look beyond the standard in question and identify, define and align with the real business drivers of our customers, and our innate ability to become one with our customer’s own management teams.