ISO 41001 Certification
Want a framework to develop, implement and maintain effective facilities management,
meet compliance obligations and win new business?
Our experienced ISO 41001 consultants can help.
What is ISO 41001?
Develop, implement and maintain effective facilities management
The ISO 41001 Standard is globally recognised and specifies the requirements for a facility management (FM) system when an organisation:
- Needs to demonstrate effective and efficient delivery of FM that supports the objectives of the demand organisation.
- Aims to meet the needs of interested parties and applicable requirements consistently
- Aims to be sustainable in a globally competitive environment.
ISO 41001 can be applied to companies of all sizes in private and public sectors and any geographical location.
What are the benefits?
Improve your facilities management with UKAS accredited ISO 41001 certification
- Demonstrates to your prospective clients that you deliver a globally consistent benchmark
- Demonstrates good governance controls and best practice processes implemented within your organisation
- Improves organisational performance and minimises costs
- Drives value across your facilities
- Prompts improved identification and management of risk
- Supports your organisation in the management of the life cost and usability of assets, services and obligations to workspace users
- Demonstrates the control of the environmental impacts on your operations
- Delivers a clear message of commitment to high standards and continual improvement
- Demonstrates a commitment to achieving legal and regulatory compliance
- Improves the resilience and development systems of organisational resources
- Provides a framework for meeting future regulatory requirements
How we can help
ISO 41001 gap analysis, certification, audit and management
Teamwork ISO 41001 consultants will review your organisation’s current facilities management against this standard’s requirements, and work with you to develop a plan and implement the necessary controls to achieve compliance. If required, our consultants will then assist you in achieving certification.
Integrated Management Systems
Combining ISO 41001 with other ISO standards
Are you considering achieving combined certifications for ISO 41001 alongside other Standards such as ISO 9001 (Quality) ISO 45001 (Health & Safety), ISO 14001 (Environment) or ISO 50001 (Energy Management) for example? Do you already have certification to other ISO Standards and want to integrate ISO 41001 requirements with them? Teamwork IMS consultants specialise in this combined approach, that is, implementing Integrated Management Systems.
For organisations that need to achieve two or more ISO standards, there are significant advantages in implementing these standards in parallel rather than taking a phased approach, in particular, the internal and external incremental costs can be significantly reduced. There are also significant resource economies to be achieved with projects addressing multiple ISO standards e.g. one gap analysis, one implementation programme, less potential for duplication and more effective integration of your management systems. Maintenance of an integrated management system is also more efficient in terms of audits, management review, documentation, and continued assessment.
What happens next?
The certification process and maintaining certification
To find out more about our ISO 41001 certification process, please click here.
If you already have ISO 41001 certification, please click here to find out more about how we can help you maintain and improve your existing management system.
Why choose Teamwork IMS?
Our ISO 41001 Experience
Since 2007, Teamwork has been instilling absolute quality into the delivery processes of a huge range of organisations, from SMEs to large corporates. Our team of environmental professionals including CMIOSH, IEMA, ESOS, CISSP, PCI Security Standards Council QSA, MBCI and GDPR qualified consultants) have developed and led UKAS accredited ISO and other standards-based service improvement programmes for private and public-sector organisations across the UK, EMEA, US and beyond, from 5 to over 20,000 people businesses.
Our knowledge and experience across a broad base of management and technical Standards make us uniquely equipped to help organisations to develop a facilities management system and integrate with existing management systems to achieve all the associated economies and efficiencies in the system design, implementation and maintenance.
This experience, and the huge success of both the project delivery and maintenance phases of our standards-based practices, has been firmly based on two key principles: the ability of Teamwork consultants to look beyond the standard in question and identify, define and align with the real business drivers of our customers, and our innate ability to become one with our customer’s own management teams.