PAS 3002 – Health & Wellbeing
Introduction to PAS 3002
PAS 3002 is a code of practice that supports the physical and psychological health of your workforce. It provides a benchmark for your organisation, regardless of sector or size, and describes how health and wellbeing (including mental health) should be embedded into your environment. The Code of Practice, provides recommendations to establish, promote, maintain and review the health and wellbeing of workers within an organisation. It considers how health and wellbeing should be incorporated into the working environment and how leadership can ensure health and wellbeing related services are available to employees. PAS 3002 was developed with input from the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development, Hitachi, Nestle, and Public Health England, among other organisations.
BENEFITS OF PAS 3002
- Proactively supports the physical and psychological health and wellbeing of workers.
- Assists your organisation in developing a work culture that offers strong, ethical relationships, a collaborative and communicative management style, and an organisational culture in which learning, and development are encouraged.
- Enables your organisation to capitalise on diversity and inclusion as an organisational strength.
- Helps tackle ‘presenteeism’, where employees attend work whilst not fully fit to do so, causing longer term harm to themselves and the organisation.
- Supports your organisation in meeting its legal and moral responsibilities.
- Assists in protecting your workforce from harm.
- Improves organisational performance.
- Drives the formalisation of health and wellbeing practices, processes and documentation
- Makes visible to all of stakeholders the good governance controls and best practice processes implemented within your organisation
WE CAN HELP YOU ACHIEVE PAS 3002 COMPLIANCE
Teamwork consultants will review your organisation’s current health and wellbeing practices and processes against the requirements of the PAS 3002 Standard, and work with you to identify any opportunities for improvement. If required, our consultants will then assist you to ultimately achieve full compliance with PAS 3002.
OTHER OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY SERVICES
In addition to PAS 3002 consultancy, we also provide a range of consultancy services to assist organisations in achieving compliance and/or certification – where applicable, with health and safety regulations and Standards. These include: –
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety) Standard Certification.
- Health and Safety Compliance Reviews
- Providing Health and Safety Legislation Updates and Guidance
- Health and Safety Policy and Document Reviews and Updates
- Health and Safety Auditing
- Competent Health and Safety Consultancy Services
- Health and Safety Risk Assessments
Our knowledge and experience across a broad base of management and health and safety standards makes us uniquely equipped to help organisations to develop occupational health & safety management systems and integrate with existing management systems to achieve all the associated economies and efficiencies in the system design, implementation and maintenance.